The Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ 720 System features a composting system (230VAC) and an electronic vacuum-flush toilet.
Advantages of the FlushSmart™ VF™ System
• A truly modern toilet in both looks and function
• Uses less water than other flush toilets
• Aerates and pulverizes waste for better, faster composting-action
• Installs where others cannot
Ideal Applications for the FlushSmart™ VF™
Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ can be installed in any application that any other Envirolet® System can be installed. But, there are some applications where only an Envirolet® FlushSmart™ VF™ will work, including:
• Cottage or home installations on rock or with little or no room below
• Basements, Garages, Work Shops, Pool Cabanas, Yurts
• Applications where a smaller toilet is neeeded or desired
720 12VDC Model: 1 x 12VDC Envirolet® Composting Tank (0.3A min, 0.6A max) with 1 x Vacuum Generator, 1 x Electronic Flush Vacuum Toilet (White or Bone) with choice of discharge location (A or B), 1 x Starter Kit & Shock Soil, 1 x Compost Accelerator, 1 x 5m/16' Drain Hose, Gear Clamps & Connections, 1 x 1.1m/4’ x 110mm/4” Flex Vent & Gear Clamp, 1 x 110mm/4” Wind Turbine Ventilator
PPD refers to persons per day. Vacation use is cottage or weekend use. Full-time is daily. Based on 3 uses per person per day.
720 12VDC Vacation Use: 8 PPD
720 12VDC VFull-Time Use: 6 PPD
• Composting Unit Size: 63.5cm/25" W x 84cm/33" L x 72cm/28.5" H
• Toilet to Vacuum Generator Maximum Distance: 15m/50'
• Vacuum Generator to Composting Unit Maximum Distance: 6m/20'
• Head (Toilet to Vacuum Generator height) Maximum: 1.8/6'
Some Things To Consider As You Choose Your Envirolet® System
- All systems are available in 12VDC and AC Electric. Some systems are available Non-Electric.
- We recommend to opt for an AC Electric system if power is available.
Waterless or Low Water
- There are waterless and low water flush systems available.
- The choice can be a personal preference or may be dependent on certain installation requirements.
- All systems come with what is required for a basic installation (except for rigid 10cm/4" vent pipe to complete the venting in remote systems).
- At time of system purchase it is a good idea to consider adding some accessories such as soil additives (Compost Accelerator, Compost Power, Daily Mix, etc.) to save on future shipping costs.