Two 45° Elbows are necessary when a bend is needed on the venting of your Envirolet® Waterless Self-Contained System.
Ideally, there should be no bends in the venting system. A straight vent is the most efficient.
- When considering adding bends to your vent, consider the Envirolet® Turbo Fan, which can increase evaporation in vents with bends.
There should never be a 90° angle in any vent configuration. Non-Electric Systems should not have any bends in the vent installation.
- 75mm diameter.
- Fits Envirolet® WSC Vent Pipe.
Some Things To Consider As You Choose Your Envirolet® System
- All systems are available in 12VDC and AC Electric. Some systems are available Non-Electric.
- We recommend to opt for an AC Electric system if power is available.
Waterless or Low Water
- There are waterless and low water flush systems available.
- The choice can be a personal preference or may be dependent on certain installation requirements.
- All systems come with what is required for a basic installation (except for rigid 10cm/4" vent pipe to complete the venting in remote systems).
- At time of system purchase it is a good idea to consider adding some accessories such as soil additives (Compost Accelerator, Compost Power, Daily Mix, etc.) to save on future shipping costs.