The Envirolet® high-powered 230VAC or 12VDC Fan increases the evaporation of liquid from Envirolet® Composting Toilets.
Installs easily in the Envirolet® removable Works-in-a-Drawer Box.
- Fans from other sources should not be installed in your Envirolet® Composting Toilet System. The fans we use have a high CFM rate to provide the required air-flow.
- Choose correct power for your system.
- 230VAC 20W or 12VDC 0.26 AMPS.
- Includes hardware.
Some Things To Consider As You Choose Your Envirolet® System
- All systems are available in 12VDC and AC Electric. Some systems are available Non-Electric.
- We recommend to opt for an AC Electric system if power is available.
Waterless or Low Water
- There are waterless and low water flush systems available.
- The choice can be a personal preference or may be dependent on certain installation requirements.
- All systems come with what is required for a basic installation (except for rigid 10cm/4" vent pipe to complete the venting in remote systems).
- At time of system purchase it is a good idea to consider adding some accessories such as soil additives (Compost Accelerator, Compost Power, Daily Mix, etc.) to save on future shipping costs.